en el centro de Europa
hasta 24 meses
del 15 al 55%
por todo el mundo
- The Republic of Korea
- Saudi Arabia
- Sri Lanka
- Dominican Republic
We present to your attention the world famous company Bihl + Wiedemann GmbH. This company was founded in 1992 in Germany (in Mannheim) by Jochen Bichl and Bernhard Wiedemann. This highly specialized engineering company is one of the leading suppliers of safety products. It also develops and manufactures electronic components that are widely used in the field of automation technology using the AS-Interface.
Leading position with AS-Interface (AS-i) since 1995. It is a well-known fact that Bihl + Wiedemann GmbH is the first company to receive a certificate from AS-International for its own development of the AS-i-Master back in 1995. This product is currently being used as the basis for certification of AS-i-Synchronizers.
Other significant events in the company's history include the introduction of the first AS-i-Master 3.0; in 2004, the release of the first AS-i-Master took place, the body of which is made of stainless steel and has advanced diagnostic functions; in 2005 - membership in AS-Interface's Safety Consortium. Since that time, the Bihl + Wiedemann GmbH brand has earned its place of honor among the leading companies in the field of safety engineering, using AS-i-Safety production.
Offices and distributors around the world. In addition to the company's headquarters in Mannheim, Bihl + Wiedemann GmbH has subsidiaries in Turkey, Denmark and China. The most reliable partners and distributors ensure the distribution of products and the presence of the company in every corner of the world.
Clients. When choosing products from the Bihl + Wiedemann GmbH brand, you choose reliability! Numerous clients of the company work in factories, in the areas of process and building automation, and, in addition, in the field of mechanical engineering and transport (ships, rail transport, road transport). It should be noted that Bihl + Wiedemann products are used for safety systems as well as safety-related systems in machines and systems of various sizes, including conveyor lines, high-rise racks, packaging machines and machine tools.
Certification in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001. Consistent quality assurance has always been of paramount importance for Bihl + Wiedemann GmbH. The company has passed the international certification DIN EN ISO 9001.
Since 1992, Bihl + Wiedemann has been synonymous with outstanding products and services for automation technology!
Success factors. The success of BIHL + Wiedemann is based on the development of automation solutions for customers, custom development as well as the complete production of interface components and modules for almost any system!
This company offers products that include solutions in the field of safety technologies using AS-i-Industrial Safety, such as:
- Stainless steel gateways with built-in security monitor and Ethernet solutions;
- PROFIsafe gateways;
- Safety control unit for systems of any size;
- Speed control unit;
- Input and output safety modules IP 20 and IP 67;
- Safe OEM Synchronizers;
- Contact security extenders;
- Control and signaling devices;
- Wide range of accessories.
Bihl + Wiedemann also offers:
- AS-i-Masters / Gateways / Hinges / Scanners connected to commonly used controllers;
- AS-i- Synchronizers;
- AS-i digital modules in various housing models (IP67 and I P20);
- AS-i analog modules in various housing models (IP67, IP20, IP65) for current, voltage, weight and temperature;
- Circuit Board Modules / Panel Solutions in a variety of configurations with different interfaces;
- AS-i modules with stainless steel housing IP20;
- Counting modules;
- AS-i drive solutions in various sizes IP67;
- Universal modules IP65;
- Control and signaling devices;
- AS-i- Synchronizers for building automation;
- AS-i-tuners, AS-i-repeaters (IP20 and IP65);
- Power supplies;
The company brings to your attention:
- Innovative and high quality
- Know-how and experience of highly qualified, educated and reliable professionals;
- Immediate responses to inquiries and requests from the customer.
Range of services. Bihl + Wiedemann's service portfolio includes:
- Development and manufacture of safety-related products in the field of automation;
- Development and manufacture of AS-Interface products based on our own products;
- Consulting on AS-Interface and AS-i-Production safety;
- Trainings in the field of AS-Interface and AS-i-Safety of production;
- AS-i-networks certification;
- Troubleshooting AS-i networks.